2.Who We Are
Here are the details that the Data Protection Act 1998 says we have to give you as a 'data controller':
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, weatherised.com (Ultra Endurance Series Ltd), are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
Our site address is www.weatherised.com
Our company name is Ultra Endurance Series Ltd
Our registered address is Oakley House, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, GL7 1US, United Kingdom
Our nominated representatives are Scott Gilmour & Phil Hayday-Brown
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
· A record of any correspondence between us
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site
· Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
· Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
· Present site content effectively to you
· Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you
· Carry out our contracts with you
· Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to
· Tell you our charges
· Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don't want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don't identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
6.Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don't share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
8.Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via the contact us page or via our postal address:
see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
ask us to delete your Personal Data;
object to the processing of your Personal Data;
ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
9.Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
· If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer
· We can disclose it to other businesses in our group
· We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights
· We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time via the contact us section of this website.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently £10) for this service.
11.Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site.